- Responsible for providing process, technical, and validation support operations including ongoing support of manufacturing processes and support for new product introduction.
- Accountable for analytical/engineering studies associated with the development of new components, products, processes systems and facilities.
- Co-ordination, design and execution of equipment qualification. and validation as required.
- Serve as technical and/or validation support as required for manufacturing and new product introduction.
- Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute process development studies in support of new product introduction and ongoing manufacturing support.
- Provide technical input into quality notification by authoring/reviewing/approving investigations.
- Execution of equipment commissioning and qualification programs
- Execution of equipment/qualification validation programs; including re-qualification and revalidation
- Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute qualification/validation documentation and studies in line with the standard approval process
- Perform data analysis and make informed decisions/recommendations around conclusions reached from data analysis.
- Support continuous improvement through Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Leading and active participation in projects, system failure investigations and investigation reports,
- Execution/development of change controls
- Contribution to Kaizen events as appropriate.
- Perform root cause analysis of system failures, substandard performance, using standard tools and methods, to resolve machine and system issues e.g. FMEA, Fishbone diagrams.
- Implement subsequent corrective action through the change management system.
Qualifications & Education
- Degree ideally in a Science, Engineering or other Technical discipline
To apply contact Martin Lynch on 087-344 3581.
Email CVs to email@example.com
|Job Category||Technical Engineering Engineer|