Reporting to the Project MES Lead, specifically responsible for MES Systems (Werum PasX). Required to work closely with the site teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
- Develop and/or review System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables, compliant with site standards.
- Work within MES project team in development of systems specifications including integration with other systems, electronic batch record specifications to cover on-site processes and operational specifications for manufacturing.
- Work closely with the QAIT function to ensure compliance with site Quality standards.
- Participate in MES design workshops with MES Vendors, site integrators and site representatives
- Participate in the delivery and qualification of the MES Design to meet operational readiness timelines.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to lead and design on the overall project deliverables and to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Experience in a similar MES role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in the commissioning and qualification of MES on site in a GMP manufacturing environment
- Experience in MES integration with other Level 2 & Level 3 systems and lead design and qualification, implementation on a greenfield site will be advantageous. (preference DeltaV)
- Technical proficiency of MES applications (preference Werum PAS-X)
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
To apply contact Martin Lynch on 087-344 3581.
Email CVs to email@example.com
|Job Category||MES Engineer|