- Strong experience in one or all of the following systems: Siemens PLCs, HMIs and OPC Communication protocols and Historian Software.
- Drive the development and provision of all associated OEM Systems /Equipment.
- Manage the Design and development of OEM hardware and Software Components, and other hardware devices required in manufacturing building or support areas.
- Working with peers in the manufacturing business to understand and capture their user requirements and assist in the provision of same.
- Liaise with the global teams to ensure site standards are understood and communicated to system integrators and vendors
- Project Planning, and adherence to schedule in conjunction with the Scheduler and Workstream Leads
- Utilisation of Project management tools including Risk, Issue, Action and Decision management
- Ensure the appropriate quality documents as needed for the Life-Science industry, such as Quality Assurance (QAPs) test plans, Quality assurance summary reports (QASR) are in place, and are aligned with the qualification strategy of the project
- Required to work closely with team members both global and local, having responsibility for the full OEM scope, and liase with vendors and partners on the delivery of systems
- The candidate will review and ensure vendors compliance with site quality standards.
- Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables, compliant with site standards,
- Work closely with vendors of OEM equipment to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new OEM equipment with existing site systems, incl. MES and Pi Historian.
- Work closely with the QAIT function and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- (cGMP) in the performance of day-to-day activities and all applicable job functions.
Qualifications & Education
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong knowledge of project lifecycle and associated deliverables for automation systems
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
To apply contact Martin Lynch on 087-344 3581.
Email CVs to email@example.com
|Job Category||Senior Automation (OEM) Lead Engineer|