Quality Engineering Lead
Our multinational client is looking for an experienced Quality Lead to join their world class site in Cork. The ideal candidate will have responsibilities across the areas of People Management & Leadership and Project & Strategic Management.
This is a 12 month rolling contract position offering an excellent opportunity to grow within the client’s business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and develop a team of technical engineers & specialists, and will exercise considerable latitude in assigning work, prioritizing activities, and decision-making authority within area of responsibility.
- Utilize Quality Engineering tools and practices for the effective and efficient development, transfer and maintenance of products/processes throughout the product lifecycle. You will also utilize Quality Engineering principles and problem-solving skills to improve and maintain products/processes that are aligned with the overall Quality and Business vision.
- Lead the QA team in driving improvements to streamline the validation activities associated with Process Changes, Product Transfers and/or New Product Introductions.
- Support and/or lead technical investigation into quality and compliance issues as required.
- Support, lead and / or provide technical oversight and approval for Non-Conformance Investigations & CAPA.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering, Science or a related technical field.
- 5+ years’ industrial experience with 3+ years in a supervisory role.
- Experience working in a regulated environment is required.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully use, and coach others in the use of, recognized data analysis and problem-solving methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of Validation and Change Control Processes within the Pharmaceutical/ Biopharmaceutical Industry.
- Technical training and experience in using Statistical Techniques, Lean and/or Six Sigma methodologies is preferred.
|Job Category||Quality Manager|