- Quality oversight of GMP compliance for engineering and validation deliverables related to site and capital projects including requirements definition, specification, engineering design, qualification and change management.
- Review and approval of validation protocols, reports, procedures and other related documents to ensure compliance to internal procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Evaluation and approval of deviations related to validation protocols in order to guarantee proper tracking/ documentation of the incidents and identification of corrective actions.
- Collaboration and participation in projects as a Quality Representative for Validation.
- Providing validation expertise and support for the development (or modification) of manufacturing facilities, equipment & systems.
- Participation in the evaluation of Change Control and providing support in the review of the associated risk assessments.
- Supporting process deviation evaluation with regards to validation impact.
- Ensuring the validation maintenance activities are executed as required including approval in a timely manner of the re-qualification / re-validation activities.
- Providing subject matter expert (SME) support for general troubleshooting, problem solving, technical direction and guidance to support overall business needs.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of pharmaceutical legislation and industry best practice.
- Timely updates of site achievements and challenges and taking a collaborative approach, working cross-functionally on resolving obstacles to maintain a highly effective and productive functional group.
Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in a QA/Validation
- Experience with Validation in project related activities, including Controlled Area Facilities.
- Experience in Validation to ensure compliance to Annex 15, EU regulations and applicable US FDA Guidelines.
- Knowledge of/experience with aseptic processing and biologicals.
- Track record of utilising Risk Based Approaches to Qualification / Validation activities.
- Track record of identifying, escalating and correcting compliance issues and implementing process improvements.
- Training Material development and deployment.
- Detail oriented with ability to multitask
To apply contact Martin Lynch on 087-344 3581.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||QA Validation Specialist|