Project Process Lead
Our multinational client is looking for multiple Project Process Lead to join their world class site in Cork. The ideal candidate will provide process engineering services in support of the design, construction, commissioning and qualification of a API project expansion Facility. You will work with the Project Team acting as client owner representative to deliver integrated process engineering services to meet the Project Objectives. You will also manage cross functional teams to deliver a significant suite or multiple suites of related process scope.
This is a 12 month rolling contract position offering an excellent opportunity to grow within the client’s business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead Process and mechanical Equipment packages to ensure project and site stakeholder inputs and requirements are clear and reflected in design deliverables.
- Ensure all project stakeholders are informed and consulted on key process suite activities and decisions.
- Monitor progress of process suite team milestones with all team members and provide status reports to project Tiers and stakeholders.
- Act as client owner representative to self-execute critical design deliverables and provide direction & oversee design progression by an Architect & Engineering design firm.
- Liaise with stakeholders, equipment vendors, business partners, as required to support Project.
- On occasion, the job-holder may also undertake Project Engineering duties including: preparation of project related deliverables such as schedules, work plans, equipment cost tracking coordination of project activities between stakeholders
- Minimum qualification B.Sc. or M.Sc./ M.Eng Degree in Mechanical or Process Engineering or equivalent discipline
- Minimum of 8 years post academic process engineering experience in relevant API processing design, construction & start-up environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead / influence teams in matrix environment
- Excellent communication/presentation/organizational skills
|Job Category||Process Engineer, Project Engineer|