- Responsible for Automation portfolio delivery to schedule in line with project needs. The ‘portfolio’ will include one or more Workstreams.
- Required to work closely with the site AIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
- Develop and maintain Project Management processes and related artefacts (e.g. Execution Plan, Charters, RAID Logs, etc)
- Participate in the recruitment of contractors
- Planning, in conjunction with the Scheduler and Workstream Leads
- Ensure progress to schedule & budget
- Develop and maintain clear project Report metrics as required
- Risk, Issue, Action and Decision management
- Ensure compliance with SDLC activities & deliverables, including:
- Requirements Specifications
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Functional Specification
- Design Specification
- Code Review
- Test specification/test script
- Work closely with Vendors, including System Integrators
- Work closely with the Quality and Data Integrity functions and ensure all requirements are met
- Chair relevant meetings + ensure all meeting requirements are met (Agenda, Minutes etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Required to comply with regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
Qualifications & Education
- Strong Technical understanding of a broad range of Automation systems
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Record of successful project delivery.
- The successful candidate may sometimes be required to attend meetings at other sites, or off-site vendor locations.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, and Project Management tools.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Project Management Certification advantageous.
To apply contact Martin Lynch on 087-344 3581.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Project Manager|