The Capital Project Team is looking for an experienced start up Project Manager to help lead the planning, readiness and execution of a New Product introduction at our new Biologics facility. You will ensure success by clearly defining, coordinating, managing and tracking the scope required to deliver our new start up. On this role, you will work with other teams to ensure our startup strategy is well defined and implemented right first time.
- The CPT Start Up Project Manager will work with other CPT PMs in the development, planning and execution of the startup activities as they relate to Operational, Materials, Tech Transfer, and Stage Gates readiness.
- Responsible for the start up’s Risk Management process and above site communication.
- Working with Bulk Drug Substance facility, the QC and MST labs, and the GMP Warehouse.
- Develop and lead the operational readiness planning and schedule for the site through PPQ execution
- Collaborate with global planners and site leadership to set long term execution plan
- Be involved in the integration of CQV and operational readiness project schedules using scheduling software and will influence the development of schedule scenarios to ensure adherence and integration with other project deliverables.
- Leads the startup Risk Management process, creating a culture of RM within the team with the aim of proactively identify project threats and mitigations.
- Responsible for building the process, toolkits /checklists, and define the schedule required by the team to actively carryout a succesful start up of the facilities.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of project activities, short and long-term business priorities and objectives through regular communication with other functions.
- Provide updates on a regular basis to functional area directors, associate directors and managers on risks, schedule adherence and performance.
- Lead and develops core planning meetings, with the necessary agenda, input and outputs.
- Measure and report on KPI’s and identify areas of opportunities and prepare specific action plans.
- Collaborate with the CPT team and all the site functional areas and other site support teams.
Qualifications & Education
- A minimum of 5-10 years of experience in NPI and start-ups within the Biotech industry.
- Experience working in shutdown environment preferrable.
- Energetic, self-driven individual capable of delivering through others in a sustaining way.
- Knowledge and experience on New product introductions, commissioning, validation.
- Excellent understanding of timelines and schedules and capable of building project schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities against ambitious timelines.
- S. in Science, Engineering, Project Management
To apply contact Martin Lynch on 087-344 3581.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Project Manager|