- Managing delivery of Project deliverables, the consistency, visualization and management of the project execution through effective communication plans and stakeholder management via the Governance Process.
- Engage and work collaboratively across site teams to ensure the projects are successfully deployed.
- Report to the Site Project Management Office Lead.
- Manage the portfolio of Projects in line with the PMO Governance process
- Develop project plans, roles and responsibilities, stakeholder maps and communication plans
- Engage Project Stakeholders to effectively drive projects
- Facilitate workshops to gather and define project scopes and business requirements and support project resourcing workshops and interdependencies
- Provide Governance Updates and Issue Dashboards on the status of the Program linked to Delivery, Resourcing and Costs
- Management of the Data and Visualization of status of the Projects
- Identify and implement process improvements and solutions
- Automated Metric Reporting supporting Business Needs and Visualization via the appropriate Channels supporting Business Needs
- Management of the Project Risk Register and Decision log
- Coach Project leads to develop and deliver
Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor of Science in Science, Engineering, Business/Science related discipline or Equivalent.
- Experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry is desirable.
- Experience in a start-up situation (post OQ, equipment PQ, engineering batches and GMP readiness) would be preferable.
- Biologics drug substance manufacturing experience is desired.
- Project management qualification
- Proven experience in a regulated GMP environments.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools
- Knowledge of lean methodologies
To apply contact Martin Lynch on 087-344 3581.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Project Manager|