Our leading international pharmaceutical client is looking for an experience Project Controller to join their team in Cork. The Project Controller will review, coordinate, and summarise the activities of cost control, planning and scheduling, document control and estimating for assigned projects. Special focus will be on early warning communication to the Project Manager ensuring that necessary corrective actions are taken.
- Develop and update the Project Controls Plan.
- Implement project controls procedures and systems, project controls training and workshops for the project management team.
- Prepare cost estimates and monitor cost performance to detect and understand variances from the budget.
- Implement cost control, schedule, and progress control.
- Develop and maintain cost forecasts for cost and time for the project.
- Identify and analyse potential project problems so that corrective actions may be taken.
- Develop, implement, and execute Change Management.
- Coordinate the interactions between the Project Financial Accountant and the project team.
- Provide input to the Project Reports.
- Promote communication and teamwork within the group and project.
- 5+ years in Project Controls, Scheduling or Project Coordination.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Planning, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Proficient experience in administration to plan, organise, and coordinate technical work and to get commitment from both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven project management experience, PMP® Qualified.
- Analytical thinking, structured problem solving skills, superior communications skills, team building and strong work ethic.
- High level of computer expertise in Word, Excel, Primavera, MS Project.
Milestone Solutions is a dedicated consultancy providing industry solutions to the Life Sciences, Discrete Manufacturing, FMCG and Chemical Processing industries; for more information go to www.mile.ie