- This candidate will be required to work closely with the site AIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems
- The Automation Engineer will be responsible for the development of key documentation, test protocols, and for ensuing adherence GAMP practices.
- Reporting to the DeltaV Lead.
- The Senior DeltaV engineer will be responsibility to the delivery, and qualification of DeltaV Process Areas
- Be part of the DeltaV team contributing to the completion of a large-scale project
- Support the project on a day-to-day basis for the DeltaV System including: Design and test documentation generation, reviewing and approving
- Supporting of PLC system interfacing with the DCS system
- Design, Review, Approve SDLC deliverables, compliant with site standards, to ensure consistent implementation of the validation strategy.
- Work closely with QAIT and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs
- Provide input to the development of realistic project schedules and document trackers
- Work closely with suppliers / integrators to ensure compliance with site standards
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings
- Liaise with the various stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties in relation to AIT validation requirements.
- Shift work maybe introduced and if so, you will be expected to work shift hours. Shift pattern will be open to change depending on business requirement.
- Minimum qualification B.Sc. or M.Sc./ M.Eng Degree in Chemical or Biochemical Engineering or equivalent discipline; equivalent is defined as a Biotechnology or Industrial Chemistry Degree with basic the elements of chemical/biochemical engineering fundamentals as applied to biotechnology/bioprocessing
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Working knowledge of GAMP5
- Excellent knowledge of DeltaV
- Knowledge of the following systems beneficial: PLC/SCADA and OSI PI
To apply contact Martin Lynch on 087-344 3581.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Automation Project Engineer|