An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Program Manager (Integration). The Program Manager is responsible for managing delivery of the Integration System deliverables, the consistency, visualization and management of the project execution through effective communication plans and stakeholder management via the Governance Process. Key responsibilities for the Program Manager will be to engage and work collaboratively across the Enterprise (Local and Global) to ensure the IT and other integration systems are successfully deployed. The Program Manager will work closely with the Systems Lead, Business Owners and IT to support the implementation of the Quality Management System.
- Manage the portfolio of Integration System Projects
- Develop project plans, roles and responsibilities, stakeholder maps and communication plans
- Engage Project Stakeholders both locally and Globally to effectively drive projects
- Facilitate workshops to gather and define project scopes and business requirements and support project resourcing workshops and interdependencies
- Provide Governance Updates and Issue Dashboards on the status of the Program linked to Delivery, Resourcing and Costs
- Management of the Data and Visualization of status of the Program
- Identify and implement process improvements and solutions
- Automated Metric Reporting supporting Business Needs and Visualization via the appropriate Channels supporting Business Needs
- Management of the Risk Register and Decision log related to the Integration Deployment
- Coach Project leads to develop and deliver.
- Support other PM Office initiatives.
Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor of Science in Science, Engineering or Equivalent.
- A masters or MBA is desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business/Science related discipline.
- A background of working in advanced automated manufacturing operations with integrated sophisticated processes.
- Experience in a highly regulated industry.
- Experience required in a leadership role with a multi-national organisation.
- Biologics drug substance manufacturing experience is desired.
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools such as Spotfire, Tableau and PowerApps and MS Office Products.
- Experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry is desirable.
- Organization Skills – Ability to manage multiple priorities and know when to escalate issues for resolution.
To apply contact Martin Lynch on 087-344 3581.
Email CVs to email@example.com
|Job Category||Program Manager|