Our multinational client is looking for a Process Automation Engineer with strong experience working with Delta V to join their world class site in Cork. The ideal candidate will work within the automation project team on the design, development, and testing of DeltaV code for the migration program. As the project progresses the role will involve working with a variety of disciplines in addition to automation including process engineering, operations, quality assurance and C&Q.
This is a 12 month rolling contract position offering an excellent opportunity to grow within the client’s business on a long term project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of automation functional and detailed design documents
- Design and configuration of process graphics
- Coding of DeltaV CMs, EMs and Phase Classes
- Configuration of Unit Operations, Unit Procedures and Procedures
- Working with validation engineers to ensure that the code is validated to the appropriate standards.
- Code review and testing of DeltaV code and configuration
- Supporting customer walkthroughs/interactive reviews of code
- Automation support for C&Q during the commissioning phase of the projects
- Perform loop tuning activities
- Degree in Chemical Engineering, Applied Physics, and Instrumentation, Electrical or Electronic Engineering or qualifications in other relevant engineering discipline with appropriate experience
- Minimum of 5 years automation experience with 3 years in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Minimum of 3 years DeltaV experience
- Demonstrated teamwork abilities
- Knowledge of GMP’s, regulatory requirements, computer system validation
- Good written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
Milestone Solutions is a dedicated consultancy providing industry solutions to the Life Sciences industry; for more information go to www.mile.ie
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or your career options in more detail, please contact Lisa Cooney on +353 83 337 1056 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org