You will be a member of the Automation & PI/MES team reporting to the Site Manufacturing Systems Lead, specifically responsible for both project support and fault-finding / support of production upsets in shop floor systems. You will be required to work closely with the Operating Areas, Automation and IT team and vendors
- Work closely with MES and PI Historian vendors & SMEs to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of Automation equipment
- Work closely with the Quality and CSV functions and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Follow project schedules and document trackers to assist in the management and control of project deliverables.
- Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables, compliant with site standards
- Management of configuration changes and introduction of new components on MES / OSISoft PI shop floor system
- Provide day to day support to Operating Areas for key shop floor systems MES and OSISoft PI, including any relevant shop floor hardware
- Ensure adherence with standards, following business processes in the execution and support of OSISoft PI and MES
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure clear communication between all parties.
Qualifications & Education
- Experience in a similar role in the pharmaceutical industry.
- PAS-X MES or other MES system
- OSI PI Data Historian, Asset Framework/Event Frames and PI interface technologies
- RT Reports
- SCADA applications Kepware, FactoryTalk preferred but not required
- Knowledge of DCS, BAS systems preferred but not required
- Shop Floor Hardware configuration – Label Printers, Scanners, Tablets
- Degree Qualification ideally in a related Automation, Engineering, Computer or other Technical Discipline
To apply contact Martin Lynch on 087-344 3581.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||MES & PI Engineer|