- The site Labs CSV Engineer will be responsible for delivery of Automation and IT scope on one or more lab projects in the portfolio of capital projects.
- This candidate will be required to work closely with the site teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
- Partner with local project teams to deliver Automation and IT aspects of Laboratory capital projects
- Liaise with site AIT group to add input to site SOP’s for lab systems
- Work with site teams on generation of requirement and\or configuration specification and IOQ test protocols
- Participate in execution of IOQ protocols for lab analytical instruments where required
- Generate any automation change control documentation required for introducing new systems or modifying existing systems for the QO Lab.
- Generate any risk assessment\variance documentation and interface with above site team to close out same
- Work closely with the QAIT function to ensure compliance with site Quality standards.
- Interface with above site teams for deliverables of Enterprise systems such as Empower, NuGenisis, Acronis etc
- Ensures that SDLC is appropriately applied
Qualifications & Education
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical degree.
- Experience in project/automation/IT support in a similar role with experience in laboratory analytical instrument qualification.
- Excellent facilitation, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and define business problems, develop business cases, and identify appropriate process and technological solutions is essential.
- Proven facilitation, meeting/workshop management, project management and change management skills are essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills.
- Experience with Laboratory systems such as LIMS, Empower and Nugenesis
- Experience in automation equipment used in Laboratory an advantage
To apply contact Martin Lynch on 087-344 3581.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Lab CSV Engineer|