- Reporting to IT Lead, specifically responsible for delivery of local and globally initiated project(s).
- The IT engineer will lead the IT elements in project delivery – including deployment of new applications to site, and retirement of legacy systems.
- Lead the IT deployment, configuration and installation of lab systems\business applications, and associated infrastructure, and liaise with the relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure the appropriate quality documents, such as Quality Assurance (QAPs) test plans, Quality assurance summary reports (QASR) are in place, aligned with the qualification strategy of the project.
- The candidate will be required to work closely with team members, both global and local, responsible for the full Automation and IT scope, and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems, on which the hardware and AV components will rely.
- The candidate will review and ensure vendors compliance with site quality and various “playbook” standards.
- Assess the needs of the process, applications, environment, and users, to develop a shop floor hardware infrastructure for use in a manufacturing or lab facility and supporting areas.
- Develop SDLC deliverables, compliant with site standards, to ensure consistent implementation of hardware devices and AV components.
- Provide input to the development of realistic project schedules and document trackers.
- Work closely with suppliers / integrators to ensure compliance with site standards
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings
- Liaise with the various stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties in relation to AIT validation requirements.
- Practical awareness of GAMP5.
- Strong experience in one or more of the following systems: VMWare, Acronis, Ghost, Windows OS
- The successful candidate may sometimes be required to attend meetings at other sites, off-site.
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
To apply contact Martin Lynch on 087-344 3581.
Email CVs to email@example.com
|Job Category||IT Engineer|