Reporting to the Site IT Lead, the candidate will provide technical and business support on overall maintenance & development of assigned IT Applications and Systems and participate in divisional initiatives relating to those systems. Ensure those systems are maintained in a validated state. Act on behalf of the IT group in the ongoing maintenance and development of associated business process end user capabilities.
- Provide customer support to the site business areas for IT products, services and applications on new and existing systems and resolving and reporting associated problems.
- Discharge the responsibilities established in the Configuration Management Procedure for any systems assigned to the role.
- Manage all assigned IT systems to ensure they are maintained in a validated state according to the System Development Lifecycle for Computer Validation and applicable policies and procedures.
- Through effective change control procedures ensure that changes carried out on all assigned IT systems are well designed, properly cost justified and risk assessed and consistent with the site and divisional IS strategy.
- Liaise with site IT and Technical Services groups to ensure the appropriate site input in key divisional initiatives.
- Identify, evaluate & implement opportunities for continuous improvement of the plant’s IT systems and departmental business processes.
- Support plant initiatives on Operational Excellence / turnaround efficiency and any others, which require an IT input.
- Develop & test Disaster Recovery procedures for the assigned systems/applications.
- Develop a network with peers on other sites to share experience & best practice.
- The occupant of the role should be closely involved with site / divisional initiatives from design through to operation.
- It is their role to:
- Understand the wider business context within which these initiatives are occurring
- Develop appropriate expertise within the IS group to support them
- Contribute to these initiatives based on their knowledge of site IS systems
- Monitor the external environment for developments which might impact plant initiatives
Qualifications & Education
- GxP experience (life science, pharma, med device)
- High level of technical competence on the site systems, standards & best practice
- Understanding of how the various IT applications are integrated into other plant systems
- Knowledge of the underlying architecture of the assigned IT applications.
- Computer Validation, System Lifecycle Methodology
- Standard Reporting Tools
- Modern IT fundamentals
- Project execution / support experience
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Understand the specific responsibilities of IPTs and COEs as they relate to assigned applications.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the major site business processes which the IT group support.
- Develop improved business processes
- Understand standard IT architecture, portfolio and processes to promote site alignment.
- A third level qualification in an IT, Engineering or Science field
To apply contact Martin Lynch on 087-344 3581.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||IT Business Analyst|