- Reporting to the DeltaV Lead, supporting delivery of DeltaV scope on the project.
- Develop and/or review System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables, compliant with site standards.
- Work with DeltaV vendor in development of systems architecture, specifications, controls strategies, sequence of operations through all design stages.
- Work closely with the Quality function to ensure compliance with site Quality standards.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs, as required
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Experience in the Design of DeltaV for both Upstream and Downstream processes.
- Experience in the Design, Testing and commissioning of DeltaV site at a GMP manufacturing site.
- Technical proficiency on controls systems including familiarity with control panels, networking, panel/field wiring and PLC control systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
To apply contact Martin Lynch on 087-344 3581.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org