- Required to work closely with the site teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
- Required to work in a cross functional team (AIT, QA, C&Q) to introduce new systems & equipment to the site.
- Responsible for assuring project timelines are being met for all AIT deliverables
- Work on BMS projects
- Strong experience in one or all of the following systems: Building Management Systems, HVAC, Controllers, HMIs and Historian Software.
- Siemens Desigo CC experience preferred
- Previous project experience required working with vendors
- Previous experience with IQ, OQ and project documentation
- Work closely with vendors of BMS equipment to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new BMS equipment with existing site systems, incl. MES, DCS and Pi Historian.
- Work closely with the QAIT function and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participate and support data mapping of new system to ensure end to end data flow requirements
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- The successful candidate may sometimes be required to attend meetings at other sites or off-site.
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
To apply contact Martin Lynch on 087-344 3581.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org