The Automation Project Engineer will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of Control System upgrades and new installations.
- Concept studies and costing
- Change Management process
- Track Project deliverables
- Develop and manage Project schedule
- Coordinate stakeholders, vendors and contractors during Project delivery
- Develop automation scope of works (URS) in conjunction with the System Owner
- Scope and requisition of supporting site IT infrastructure in conjunction with the IT team (Virtual Servers, IT switches etc.)
- Engage the system integrator
- Manage offsite/onsite automation works (Development, FAT testing, installation, shakedown, SAT & User Acceptance testing)
- Update/Execute/Review/approve Lifecycle documentation (FDS, RTM, QAP, QASR, FAT, SAT, IOQ)
- SME for site standards as they relate to Automation Projects SDLC, validation, hardware, software environments and business processes.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical degree.
- Experience in an Automation Projects delivery role.
- Excellent understanding of cGMP’s, SDLC methodologies and LEAN/MPS/ Sigma principles.
- Excellent facilitation, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability in Project Management.
- Ability to analyze and define business problems, develop business cases, and identify appropriate process and technological solutions is essential.
- Project experience with Siemens PLCs and HMIs, Intouch Wonderware SCADA, Siemens Desigo BMS, SQL Server databases & Thin/FAT Client Application / IO / database server architecture, OSI PI, 21CFR11 compliance, Data Integrity
- Automation Project execution at a GMP manufacturing site.
To apply contact Martin Lynch on 087-344 3581.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Automation Project Engineer|