Reporting to the site AIT OEM Lead, specifically responsible for OEM Systems. This candidate will be required to work closely with the site AIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
- Work closely with vendors of OEM equipment to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new OEM equipment with existing site systems, incl. MES and Pi Historian.
- Work closely with the computer system validation (CSV) and quality functions and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Required to comply with Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute cGMP in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong experience in one or all of the following systems: Siemens PLCs, HMIs and Historian Software.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
To apply contact Martin Lynch on 087-344 3581.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org