- Reporting to OEM Lead, specifically responsible for OEM Systems.
- Required to work in a cross functional team
- Responsible for assuring project timelines are being met for all deliverables
- Work closely with vendors of OEM equipment to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new OEM equipment with existing site systems, incl. MES, DCS and Pi Historian.
- Work closely with the QAIT function and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Participate and support data mapping of new system to ensure end to end data flow requirements
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute cGMP in the performance of day-to-day activities and all applicable job functions.
Qualifications & Education
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Siemens PLCs, HMIs and Historian Software.
- Siemens PLC experience (S7) is a must.
- Previous project experience required working with vendors.
- Previous experience with IQ, OQ and project documentation.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
To apply contact Martin Lynch on 087-344 3581.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org