I am partnered with a global pharmaceutical company based in Dublin in their search for an experienced SCADA Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, commissioning, and support of a plant wide SCADA project.
- You will also be responsible for the development of the SCADA systems from design, specification, programming, simulation, testing and start-up assistance.
- Work closely with Vendors and OEM’s to deliver the optimum solution for the client in a vendor package capacity.
- Supply the technical expertise to maintain, develop, troubleshoot, and validate these systems in a compliant manner.
- Support multiple Automation projects & sustaining areas as required.
- Develop the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the Maintenance and Operation of the Automated Systems.
- Maintain the validated state of the automated systems.
- Implement code / systems changes on the automation systems under change management / change control.
- Participate in the development of the Automated System Life Cycle documents.
- Working on site Automation Systems and continuous improvement initiatives.
- B.Sc. degree in Engineering or equivalent, with emphasis in software development, electrical, electronic or automation discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in industry, preferably in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or relevant GMP manufacturing environment.
- Database expertise using Microsoft SQL Server
- PLC programming experience in a platform such as Rockwell will be beneficial.
- A strong understanding of networks and VLAN etc.
- Experience in supporting PLC, OSI Historian, SCADA and HMI systems.
- Strong understanding of GMP standards.
- Onsite experience of commissioning and qualification works.