- The site Lead Engineer for labs will be responsible for delivery of Automation and IT scope on one or more lab projects in the portfolio of capital projects.
- Work closely with the site teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
- Partner with local project teams to deliver Automation and IT aspects of Laboratory capital projects
- Develop and/or review System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables, compliant with site standards.
- Coach, mentor and provide technical training to colleagues.
- Understand and educate local project teams on automation standards as they relate to technology selection, system configuration, SDLC, validation, hardware, software environments and business processes.
- Work closely with the QAIT function to ensure compliance with site Quality standards.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Support the development and execution of project staffing plans if required.
- Drive efficiencies in execution of projects to reduce costs and cycle times based on standards
- Engages with stakeholders at all levels of projects.
- Ensures that SDLC is appropriately applied
- Excellent facilitation, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and define business problems, develop business cases, and identify appropriate process and technological solutions is essential.
- Proven facilitation, meeting/workshop management, project management and change management skills are essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills.
- Experience with Laboratory systems such as LIMS, Empower and Nugenesis
- Experience in automation equipment used in Laboratory an advantage
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical degree.
- Experience in project/automation/IT support in a similar role with experience in laboratory analytical instrument qualification.
To apply contact Martin Lynch on 087-344 3581.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org