The Automation Engineer will be involved in supporting a highly automated plant – systems used on-site including (but not limited to) Siemens, Allen Bradley, DeltaV, Honeywell and OSI Historian software and hardware etc.
Reporting to the Automation Lead, this role is part of core Engineering Team, supporting both sustaining activities & delivering on key projects as required.
- Must be solutions orientated, delivery focused and passionate about supporting production with technical support solutions.
- Supporting site sustaining areas & Capital projects as required.
- Implement code / systems changes on the automation systems under change management/ change control.
- Participate in the development of the Automated System Life Cycle documents.
- Working on site Automation Systems and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintain the validated state of the automated systems.
- Any other activities as directed by the Automation Lead.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic or Chemical Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years DeltaV Automation experience in the biotechnology industry
- Strong organisational, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Strong Project coordination\management experience is desirable
- Strong Delta V coding background is essential for this role
- Experience in supporting PLC and HMI systems in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Experience with process plant commissioning
- Experience in automation design & commissioning
- Familiarity with operating in a fully automated plant
- Familiarity with GMP change control requirements.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or your career options in more detail, please contact
Hever Santiago on +353 83 382 8333 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org