Reporting to the site DeltaV Lead, supporting delivery of DeltaV scope on the project(s). This candidate will be required to work closely with the site teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
- Develop and review System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables, compliant with site standards.
- Work with DeltaV vendor in development of systems architecture, specifications, controls strategies, sequence of operations through all design stages
- Work closely with the Quality function to ensure compliance with site Quality standards.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- GMP Experience.
Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- Experience in the commissioning of DeltaV site at a GMP manufacturing site.
- Technical proficiency on controls systems including familiarity with control panels, networking, panel/field wiring and PLC control systems.
To apply contact Martin Lynch on 087-344 3581.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org