Automation Commissioning Engineer
Our multinational client is looking for an experienced Automation Commissioning Engineer (DeltaV) to join their world class site in Dublin. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development and delivery of the Automation System (Delta V) to enable the New Product, Commissioning and Qualification.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the development of the automation software and hardware to ensure alignment with various New Product Introduction schedules to enable equipment FAT’s, on-site SAT’s, commissioning and validation of the process systems to meet these projects schedules.
- Works closely together with the other Automation Engineer to ensure deliverables are ready in time for the different milestones throughout the New Product Introduction projects.
- Works closely together with the other Automation Engineer to ensure the defined standards are followed consistently in the project and the library modules are used as intended.
- The Automation Commissioning Engineer will support the company’s Commissioning Qualification and Validation (CQV) Teams in Shakedown and Verification of the DeltaV Software.
- Design, code and test DeltaV software changes identified during Commissioning
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemical, electrical or mechanical engineering, or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in the Biotech environment delivering Automation design / commission / start-up.
- 5+ years’ experience with DeltaV.
- Has process understanding of production processes used like upstream, downstream processes or CIP, and/or has a deep knowledge of automation system architectures.
- Ability to constructively challenge, defend and present technical aspects of system design.