- Coordinating the Retirements of the Automation/Lab systems on assigned Process Trains
- Attendance & participation at Project coordination meetings
- Building virtual images of the applicable Control systems
- Interfacing with system vendors to identify, procure & install licenses as required to support the operation of offline data retrieval VMs
- Retrieving data from archived CDs/Zips and transferring it the newly built retrieval VMs as a central Archival repository
- Execution of testing to confirm that the applicable Trend and Event data is retrievable.
- Authoring User procedures for VM data retrieval
- Completing system decommissioning forms as per local procedure
- Sanitisation of Control System PLC/PC CPU’s in the field post Archival/ Retrieval verification
- Interfacing with off-site Retirement CSV team
- Completing Divisional system retirement assessments to a prescribed format
To apply contact Martin Lynch on 087-344 3581.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Auto / IT Technical Engineer|