AIT Labs Equipment Engineer
Posted 4 months ago
- Responsible for delivery of Automation and IT scope on one or more lab projects in the portfolio of capital projects
- Required to work closely with the AIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for qualification of laboratory systems.
- Partner with local project teams to deliver Automation and IT aspects of Laboratory capital projects.
- Develop & Review SDLC deliverables.
- Liaise with site AIT group to add input to site SOPs for lab systems.
- Author/Review/Approval of qualification documents for lab systems – RS, CS, RTM etc.
- Generation of requirement and configuration specification and IOQ test protocols.
- Participate in execution of IOQ protocols for lab analytical instruments
- Input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Generate risk assessments/variance documentation and work with others to close out same.
- Work closely with the DDQ function to ensure compliance with site Quality standards.
- Interface with site teams for system deliverables such as Empower, LIMS, MODA, LabX and Acronis etc.
- Drive efficiencies in execution of projects to reduce costs and cycle times based on standards
- Ensures that SDLC is appropriately applied.
Qualifications & Education
- BSc in Engineering, Computer Science, and or other technical degree.
- Excellent facilitation, problem solving, collaboration and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multitask and to handle tasks with competing priorities effectively and engage with stakeholders.
- Experience with Laboratory systems such as Empower LIMS, MODA, LabX and Acronis.
- Experience in automation equipment used in biopharma laboratories is an advantage.
To apply contact Martin Lynch on 087-344 3581.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||AIT Engineer|