Process Validation Technology Transfer Specialist
The Process Validation Technology Transfer Specialist will be responsible for developing Validation and Technical Standards and Guidelines for validation and technical transfer programs across the sites internal and external manufacturing network.
- Develop and support the implementation of scientifically sound standards and procedures for process validation and other technical procedures based on current regulations and industry standards.
- Support the implementation of innovative and efficient approaches to validation and technical transfer.
- Support the development and implementation of process validation plans and other validation documentation in collaboration with the validation and technical SME network.
- Build strong cross functional working relationships with to ensure high quality deliverables meeting cGMP requirements.
- Bachelors’ degree in a scientific discipline (Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry), or related field.
- 6+ years’ experience in the biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical industry (Validation, Technical Services or Quality).
- 6+ years’ direct experience in cGMP validation activities.
- Extensive knowledge of Validation regulations, current validation and technical transfer industry practices.
- Excellent technical writing skills
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or your career options in more detail, please contact Lisa Cooney on +353 83 337 1056 or send your CV to email@example.com